A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pull out Couch!- Valentines Shivers.



YEAAHHH. after a week or so of searching I found one AND HAVE IT. in my living room. Sure it's the ugliest thing ever, and looks like it's Arizona's Stately Colors. BUT HEY! it's mine and it has a pull out bed, for realz with a pretty new matressssss.
AND ON TOP OF THAT. I got a job interview!!! yaaaaaaaay :3 AT A BAKERY! best job everrrrrrr. I am so excited.
But even with those two extremely exciting and happy events on the horizon, I can't help but feel the merciless pressure of Valentines day. THe dumbest- not even a Holiday- Day of the year. I know it's all about sales and profit, nothing really to do with Love, just how much you can buy them. But still it kinda sucks because despite all the sales ploys and things they have all these couples specials and coupoly things and sometimes it just sucks. Soo in lightness of the (not even) Holiday, or more in spite I'm gonna stay up and watch zombie movies.
Here is a piece of Cheese My roommate Dez was cutting it stood on its own for about a whole minute and then fell over just as I thought to take a picture. Stupid cheese, you will amount to nothing more than a sandwich.
ANYWAY. I have some Portfolio stuff, and Im getting more and more, soon I'm going to have the room drawing finished because I said so.


Anyways here's some Life drawings. lol Be satisfied. Now here, oh Lol, here is some super emo but always good Linking Park with Valentines day.


LOL. Love ChesterBennignton

xoxo
Leah

1 comment: