A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Beginning



So a lot has happened a lot is going to change. For the better? I don't know. SO I went to buffalo and the most amazing Forever 21 Store ever. Did I buy lots? Nuuuuuu-- but I got some bitchin new shoes.

Don't act like you're not impressed. Anyway in all honesty That is all completely irrelevant. I got a job after stressing for months, but not only did I get a job. I got a Fucking Amazing Job. I feel like one of those success posters of the guy leaving the office throwing his fist in the air his pores gushing SUCCESS. Wanna know what it is? Oh I'll tell you :3
So there is this Company called Arvato and their boss bought a company called Trion. Now Trion has an office in Kitchener because they made a game called Rift. Now rift was soo successful that they had to expand their customer service centers all over the woooorld. SO I applied because a friend let me know about it and I got hired as a bilingual GAME MASTER. I'm a Fucking GM.
I had my first day of training and practically jizzed every five minutes.
So thats the upside thats got me reeling, That and the fact I got the apartment situation all under control . Everything has fallen into place save for one thing.
I didn't get into illustration, but here's the hook. I don't care.
I don't I really don't give two flying fucks. I didn't get in I yelled at my portfolio score and said it was complete BS, because it was and then shrugged it off. They gave me such a low score it was absolutely ridiculous. Insulting in fact and I know for a fact that I don't suck. But it makes me wonder if they didn't fuck up because when I went and got my portfolio back they had mixed up my sketchbook. Soooo I just think that it's stupid. I'm probably not going to appeal because honestly right now I'm just concerned with freaking finishing my courses and GTFO. ha
OH OHYEAH

I got my braces off
PEACE

Imma be Rockin it.

2 comments:

  1. GAME MASTER WOOOT!!! im proud of youuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS VAL ILUHYOUUUUU.
    I feel like god being game master. I'm stuck in a room full of awkward people talking about games and movies. AND I FEEL LIKE GOD
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete