A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Well This point in my life does seem pivital....

This is my first official Blog since I don't know when.
The years have gone by so fast it's hard to keep track of everything.
I have made so many new friends seen new things, experienced new things That I...don't want to forget.
That's not the only reason for my blog though. I have a lot of things I kinda wanna show off like art, share music find people with common interests.

Anyways. This is just the beginning of something great. I have a feeling that come Monday everything is going to change.

I just hope it's for the better.

4 comments:

  1. Yoooooooooooooo

    He, there is 90% of chance that I stay an other semester at SHeridan! I need a room from september to december,find me a good deal and I'll help you with your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALY!?!?!? 90% sounds good. Well I still have to find a place so We will see if I find one and need some more room-mates I'll let you know.
    THen You can help me anytime I need it! aha!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, that will be nice!!! Lets try!!!

    ReplyDelete