A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Art/image update

This is going to be a pretty pathetic Art update.
But bare with me, I have more coming since I vow to keep this shit going from now on.
the quality of the images Kinda suck because I took them with my phone. lol so again. Bare with me.
Some life drawing. I liked this one so I thought I would post it
This was A life drawing assignment. Drawing the muscles this is the work finished. And Below is the progress work. I feel I did rather well on this assignment.

Oh above are my wicked and nothing to do with art pocket Curtains. I got the from Ikea and I effin love them. I needed to share they are just so awesome. and below is my room, being a mess because I was working the chair has my painting on it, and I'm using it as an Easel and my wall I tacked up my Life drawing assignments. Yes welcome to my studio.
This is it for now. I have more but my Faja is demanding that I aid him with house-hold duties. Fiiiiiine. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment