A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So it's a on going obsession



I don't know why but I've always had a cupcake obsession, but not just cupcakes all cute dessert like things. I've alway had this desire to open up a cafe. Don't ask me why but It's always been there.
So Since I can't do that right now I've cultivated a mass amount of images and decided to make my cafe look-book.
:3
I would most definitely serve parisian macaroons. This flavour especially because It just sound so tasty. Tasty to the point where I, Leah am going to make them. I found this wicked Baking supplies store in Waterloo called Ayres that offers a 10% discount to students! That bought my service ;D
So I was looking up some more cafes, Just to have a better Idea of what my dream cafe would look like. I stumbled upon this super cute and kinda crazy Tree house cafe in Japan. Of course Japan, but hey even if I hated sweets and coffee I would go inside out f sheer curiosity.

Today I did some baking at my Oma's with my sister today and it was mildly enjoyable. If I hadn't been so tired I would probably have enjoyed it more. Anyways I'm gonna keep looking cute things up on the internet. :3

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment