A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Wall Art.

This is just things on my wall that I love and you should love too. All which has been created by me. Bitches.


this is probably the best photoshopped image. I have ever Created Digital Media can kiss my ass.

This is an excerpt From one of the best Comics I have ever made with another person. Lol

Random wall art all over my wall in Oakville. I have my very own Gallery.


here are The remaining Birthday invitations from the party that never happened. I actually took the time to make every single one only to have the art taken by some one I trusted. Fuck that Noise. and then there is a random card from my sisters birthday party 100 years ago. That I kept because its cute :3

No comments:

Post a Comment