A little bit of this

My photo
I'm an aspiring artists and I don't just mean drawings.

Monday, December 20, 2010

I whip My hair Back and Forth


I love Willow Smith, She's the daughter I've always wanted.

Anyways I had the MOST relaxing weekend ever. It was honestly Glorious. I Clean the FUCK out of my apartment. There is no more Fucks on the floor. Lol I also made some new paingintgs for the living room.

The Top Picture is my Finished Works in the living room Which is SO CLEAN BECAUSE OF ME. I may tweak the paintings because I initially planned on leaving Monday or Tuesday, but ended up leaving Sunday. anyways That's what I did , apart from watching old movies and a newer one Which I enjoyed quite thoroughly.

It's called the horde and it's a dubbed Russian Zombie flick. I dunno bout you but I fucking loved it. You should look it up for definite. Probably the best modern-ish Zombie movie I've ever seen.

Modern-ish because Russian is technically a whole century or so behind us. Communism.


No comments:

Post a Comment